HOORAY my progress tests are finally over! Sorry I haven't been communicating much for a while :( But I'm going to try harder! This year I have resolved to try harder to stay in touch with people I care about :)
I GOT BOOKS YES YES YES I AM GOING TO RE AD XD But first I shall go learn some korean by watching some korean stuff. ^^
I am still jet lagged, slept at 5pm ytd what the heck lol. But really glad to have gone home. It reminded me that I'm incredibly lucky to have such amazing people in my life whom I love and who love me, and for that I think it is enough to keep me happy for the rest of my life :) I mean there may be other ups and downs but to have been lucky in this way, I think I've been really blessed. Hehe.
Lol progress tests. I have learnt that perhaps I cannot really study last minute - once I reached UK I was really studying very hard, like 3 minutes break every hour of intensive mugging, and 40 minutes break a day, just enough to keep me focused, and by Wednesday nothing much went into my head any more. That wasn't effective. So I'm going to make sure I get enough eat, sleep and play to keep myself functioning effectively (like the first few days of mugging, which were super productive). I still want to push my limits, but I think it's better to do so intelligently - to know what my limiting factors are and balancing them so my productivity is maximum. Like I'm an enzyme. You know. Yeah but still, optimum! Woohoo! I want to live life to the fullest ^^ Also, I'm going to make sure I do consistent work this term. Well I did try my best to do so last term, but maybe I didn't rest enough so I wasn't working intensively when I did work. So I didn't study before doing tutorials cos I thought there wasn't time, but after studying for progress tests I think it would have been much better if I digested first. Yay.
Oh after the first progress test that was the hour in which I've heard the f word used at such high frequency. Then that night I dreamt I used the f word a lot myself -.- STUPID GUYS