Hello!! :D
This is my blog. I've had a diary since primary school but this is the first time my thoughts are going online in my own space. THIS IS SO SCARY. Eeeek! If you've noticed from my barely alive facebook & twitter accounts, I'm not comfortable with saying a lot online because I feel really exposed. Like film. No wait nvm ignore that. And I'm scared I might package myself because saying stuff online gives you time to think. But I guess this is slightly better because people can choose whether or not to read it, and in fact not many people know it exists! And I'm going to try to be truly myself here, since my blog mainly serves that purpose.
That doesn't quite give the reason why I'm starting this blog. (Nooo you see this sounds like a GP essay!! How do people write blogs sheesh) Anyway, it's largely because I'm going overseas so I hope a blog will help me keep in touch with you all, and that what I share might be useful? in some way. Like I hope it brightens your day/helps with what you're thinking about or sth. I'm not comfortable with sharing some of my deepest thoughts with many people at once though (that's why I've been using a diary, duh) so please excuse me if you don't find this blog totally reflects me! I mean, for example, if you ever think my life is unfairly bright and cheery, and hence feel bad (that's normal, I think I would do that haha), you really shouldn't feel that way because there's the other side I may not say. But when I am happy I am truly happy. ^^ That makes sense, yes. I INSIST. Stop rolling your eyes. XD Okay. I mean just believe me when I appear happy.
Awkward!!! Okay look forward to updates from London! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment